Jonathan Morgan has left his role as Leicester City Women first-team manager and Emile Heskey will prepare the team for their next match.
Morgan guided the club to the Women's Super League for the first time last season after winning the Championship title
Leicester sit bottom of the WSL table having lost all eight of their games so far this season.
"This club has been part of mine and my family's life for 12 years from when my sister Holly Morgan joined as a young player," said Morgan, who was appointed Leicester manager during the 2014/15 season.
"To have taken Leicester from the Midlands Division 1 to a FAWSL club gives me nothing but pride. Earning promotion last season in the manner we did will always be a memory I can share with the fans and the city.
- Verstappen penalised for Hamilton collision, stays second
- Hamilton: Verstappen's driving is 'over the limit'
- Rangnick surprised by Man Utd players - and Fred's shooting
- Hamilton beats Verstappen amid F1 chaos to set up title showdown
- PL hits and misses: Rangnick's revolution begins
- Review: Hamilton wins controversial race, Verstappen penalised
- Transfer Centre latest: Rangnick eyes trio of big-name signings
- Conte: Maybe fans' praise is too early! | Smith: We deserved more
- Winners and losers under Rangnick at Man Utd?
- Brands leaves Everton; Benitez has club's 'full support'
"This season has been disappointing, with injuries contributing to a difficult start, but we haven't achieved the results we had hoped for."